Our stylists set aside valuable time that is dedicated to your service. If fail to show up, you take the time that someone else could have been seen. We ask that you show a commitment to the appointment by providing a credit card that will be charged subject to the cancellation policy outlined below.
1) A credit card is required to hold ALL appointments.
2) Services scheduled for 3 hours or more must be canceled 48 hours prior to the appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.
a) Appointments cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled 3 hour or more appointment will be charged $30 / hour of the scheduled service.
3) Services scheduled for less than 3 hours must be canceled 24 hours prior to the appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.
a) Appointments canceled less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment will be charged the higher of 50% or $25.
4) Appointments that are not cancelled in advance, and the client does not show at the appointed time, will result in 100% of the cost for services booked being charged to the credit card on hold.
5) Clients arriving 20 minutes or more after the scheduled appointment, risk forfeiting their appointment time and not being seen at all. If arrival is too late to be seen, you will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to the higher of 50% of the service or $25.
6) Appointments can be canceled by emailing the salon at HarlemNaturalHair@icloud.com, or calling the salon at (212) 694-6593. During times that the salon is closed, a voice mail message can be left to cancel the appointment.
Policies for Our Guests
1) Only guests who are being serviced should be in the salon. Please do not bring anyone to wait. Our waiting area is for clients only.
2) Children should only be in the salon if they are being serviced.
3) Children under 6 must be attended by an adult.
4) All guests must use headphones for personal listening devices, including children.
5) Phone calls should be kept to a minimum and a conversation level. Please refrain from face time, speaker phone, and other loud conversations.
6) If you need to eat during your service, you may bring a snack. Meals are discouraged.
7) You are encouraged to speak to your stylist immediately about any concerns you have with your hairstyle. If there is a problem with your style after leaving, please contact us within 48 hours and we will arrange a time to make corrections for you. We do not refund for any services.